Minnesota Forest Lake owner financed properties
Minnesota lake shore available in washington county.
BOARDWALK PREMIER REALTY INC
Contract for deed homes in Mn
City of Forest Lake.
Walleye: average abundance, average size.
Northern Pike: average abundance, average size.
Muskellunge: average abundance, average size with some larger fish present.
Largemouth Bass: average abundance, average size.
Bluegill: above average abundance, small average size.
Crappie: average abundance, smaller than average size.
Bullhead Species: low abundance, average size.
Yellow Perch: average abundance, small average size.
- City access: West shore of 1st Lake; North of Broadway east of Hwy 61.
- Willow Point Access: East side of Willow Point off N. Shore Trail.
- 3rd Lake Access: East shore of 3rd Lake off N. Shore Trail.
- Timm's Marina: Private facility with launch fee. South shore of 3rd lake off MN. 97.
Exotic Species Alert:
This lake contains Flowering Rush. Remove any visible plant material from boat, trailer and boating equipment before leaving the lake.
Additional Winter Access Sites:
- 9th Ave S.E. and Beach Drive: South shore of 1st lake.
- End of Ideal Ave N.: South point between 2nd lake and 3rd lake.
There are no public shore fishing areas on Forest Lake.
- Lake survey in 2013. Population assessment in 2019.
- Stock walleye fingerlings at the rate of 2 lbs. per littoral acre (3,062 pounds)in odd numbered years.
- Stock 2296 muskellunge fingerling (1.5 per littoral acre) in odd numbered years.
Forest Lake is a popular fishing lake. Largemouth bass and walleye are favorite targets of many anglers, and it is becoming an increasing popular site for muskellunge angling. Summer angling can limited by abundant vegetation growth and competition with recreational boaters.
Ice angling for walleye is popular, especially early in the season. Willow Point is a popular spot for early season ice anglers.
What's it like to live in Forest Lake?
|Median household income||$63,722||$56,012||$50,935|
|Median home price||$175,100||$154,600||$152,300|
|Cost of living||109%||104%||100%|
|Violent crime index||1||
Schools 100 years ago were one-room rural school buildings scattered throughout the towns and countryside. Through consolidation of the small locally-controlled school districts over the years, the Forest Lake Area School district now encompasses 240 square miles, with seven elementary school buildings (K-6), a Montessori Elementary School (K-6), two junior high schools (7-9), a senior high school (10-12), and an Area Learning Center (6-12). The communities served are: Forest Lake, May Township, New Scandia Township, Wyoming, Lino Lakes, Columbus Township, Linwood Township, and parts of Marine-on-St. Croix, Hugo, Stacy, Ham Lake, Wyoming Township, and East Bethel.