MN owner financed
MINNESOTA OWNER FINANCING HOMES
OWNERS WILLING TO FINANCED THEIR PROPERTIES ON A CONTRACT FOR DEED IN MINNESOTA AND WESTERN WISCONSIN
Search MNLakePlace.com listings below.
You can search Minnesota Real Estate County with the click of a button. Just click on any county you want to live in and away you go. Information on the latest contract for deed information-NEW LISTINGS under our prime properties-Direct by owner financing.Usually no banks are involved sometimes a local bank will offer contract for deed financing but not too often. You can find 100s of the latest listings.
MN homes contract for deed
A Contract for Deed allows a buyer to purchase a home without obtaining a mortgage. The home seller becomes the lender to the buyer, sometimes known as seller financing.
Equitable title allows the buyer the right to enjoy all of the benefits of home ownership during the course of the contract. At the end of the contract term the buyer can pay the remaining balance in cash or refinance the balloon payment to pay off the seller and become the owner of the legal title. Or the buyer may let a new contract for deed buyer assume the existing contract for deed or sell the property out right and keep the proceeds above the amount left on the contract.
The types of properties you will find on ou site is condo-town homes-cabin-Single family real estate-lakehouse-investment-hobby farm-acreage.
QUALIFYING FOR OUR CONTRACT FOR DEED PROGRAMS
* Money down is usually around 10% of the sale price of the property.
* Sometimes a bank statement or tax return to show you have the down payment.
* Proof of employment.
BOARDWALK PREMIER REALTY INC
Steve Vennemann (651-334-8312) BROKER
We Have Homes For Sale In All The Cities Below
AFTON -ALBERTVILLE-ANDOVER - ANNANDALE -ANOKA-APPLE VALLEY-ARDEN HILLS BAYPORT- BECKER- BELLE PLAINE- BETHEL- BIG LAKE-BLAINE- BLOOMINGTON -BROOKLYN CENTER - BROOKLYN PARK- BUFFALO - BURNSVILLE - CAMBRIDGE -CANNON FALLS CARVER ROCK MN-CENTER CITY - CENTERVILLE - CHAMPLIN- CHANHASSEN- CHASKA- CHISAGO CITY CIRCLE PINES- CLEAR LAKE - CLEARWATER - COKATO - COLOGNE -COLOMBIA HEIGHTS
COON RAPIDS - CORCORAN- COTTAGE GROVE - CRYSTAL- CRYSTAL BAY - DAYTON
DEEPHAVEN - DELANO - DELLWOOD - EAGAN -EAST BETHEL- EDEN PRAIRIE - EDINA -ELK RIVER ELKO - EXCELSIOR - FALCON HEIGHTS - FARMINGTON - FOREST LAKE - FORT SNELLING
FRIDLEY- GEM LAKE MN- GOLDEN VALLEY - GOODHUE - GRANT MN- HAM LAKE MN- HAMEL HANOVER - HARRIS - HASTINGS - HOPKINS- HUGO MN- INDEPENDENCE - INVER GROVE HEIGHTS -ISANTI - JORDAN - LAKE ELMO- SAINT CROIX BEACH- LAKELAND- LAKELAND- SHORES LAKEVILLE - LAUDERDALE - LEXINGTON - LILYDALE - LINDSTROM - LINO LAKES - LINWOOD LITTLE CANADA - LONG LAKE- LONSDALE - LORETTO- MAHTOMEDI- MAPLE GROVE- MAPLE LAKE MAPLE PLAIN- MAPLEWOOD- MARINE ON SAINT CROIX- MEDICINE LAKE, MEDINA- MENDOTA
MENDOTA HEIGHTS - MINNEAPOLIS - MINNETONKA - MINNETONKA BEACH - MINNETRISTA MONTICELLO MN- MOUND MN- MOUNDSVIEW - NEW BRIGHTON - NEW GERMANY - NEW HOPE NEW MARKET - NEW PRAGUE - NEWPORT - NORTH BRANCH - NORTH OAKS - NORTH SAINT PAUL NORTHFIELD -YOUNG AMERICA - OAK GROVE - OAK PARK HEIGHTS - OAKDALE -ORONO
OSSEO - OTSEGO - PINE SPRINGS-- PLEASANT LAKE - PLYMOUTH - PRINCETON - PRIOR LAKE RAMSEY - REDWING -RICHFIELD- ROBBINSDALE - ROCKFORD - ROGERS - ROSEMOUNT ROSEVILLE - RUSH CITY - SAINT ANTHONY- SAINT BONIFACIUS - SAINT FRANCIS - SAINT LOUIS PARK - SAINT MICHAEL- SAINT PAUL - SAINT PAUL PARK - SAVAGE - SCANDIA
SHAFER- SHAKOPEE- SHOREVIEW - SHOREWOOD - SILVER CREEK - SILVER LAKE - SOUTH HAVEN - SOUTH SAINT PAUL-SPRING LAKE PARK- SPRING PARK - STACY - STANCHFIELD STILLWATER - TAYLORS FALLS - TONKA BAY - VADNAIS HEIGHTS - VICTORIA - WACONIA WATERTOWN - WAYZATA MN- WEST SAINT PAUL- WHITE BEAR LAKE - WILLERNIE - WOODBURY
WYOMING - YOUNG AMERICA - ZIMMERMAN
SEARCH OUR OWNER FINANCED PROPERTIES IN THESE COUNTIES BELOW ON THE SIDE OF THE PAGE..
* No income restrictions Demographic applications-WHY would you want to do all this paper work if you are NOT getting a mortgage? Our cd properties are thru out the twin cities metro area and suburbs not just Minneapolis and Saint Paul. If you are going to do large application you should get a mortgage.
Here are Just a few of the Counties on our site for Contract for deed are Anoka County- Benton County-Chisago County- Dakota county-Scott county-Isanti county-St.croix county-Wright county-Hennepin-Ramsey County- Washington County - Mille Lacs County -Pine County.
There are over 10,000 Lakes in Minnesota! Here are a few samples of Minnesota Lakes close to the twin ciities metro. White Bear lake Big Marine Lake- Forest Lake-Rush Lake-Green lake- Chisago-South Center Lake-North Center Lake-Lindstrom-Square lake-Phalen lake-Como-St.Croix River-Mississippi River-Lake MInnetonka.
We specialize in MN Contracts we have been business sense 1996 and work with Owners who are willing to finance thier property for cd buyers daliy. We help credit challenge clients purchase a home on a c4d. Most our clients cannot get a mortgage thru traditional financing like FHA-VA-Conventional.
We understand everyone has story and we can help. Most of our cd programs require 10% down of the sale price to enter into a purchase agreement on the house. We have helped clients with Bankruptcy-Foreclosure-Short Sales-Tax Lein-Late payments-No credit-lack of credit-Bad credit.
IS CONTRACT FOR DEED THE RIGHT OPTION FOR ME?
If you want to own a home verses renting or rent to own-leasing then cd is the best option.
Bennefits of contract for deed buyers
*Tax bennefits write off the cd interest on your tax returns.
* Make the house your own painting-adding a fence ect-pets ok
*Build equity verses paying off some elses mortgage.
* Save $1000 on closing costs- NO origination fees-lender fees.
*NO BANK Qualifying
Contract for deed is a great alternative financing program. If you cant get a mortgage why would you want to keep renting if you have money to put down on a home. Alot of people with good credit are also buying homes on a cd due to FHA mortgage insurance. The Mortgage insurance payment on a $200,000 can be $250 amonth that is alot of money for 30 years. Alot of buyers refinance into a conventional mortgage towards the end of the 5th year of the contract.
Sellers cd advantages
Cash flow-steady stream of income. Sellers can make a better return on thier money verses the bank account-charge a higher rate than a mortgage.
Easy to cancel the land contract- In Minnesota the law states the seller can "rescind-cancel" the contract in 60 days.
Experience does matter and remember it doesn't cost you anything to use mnlakeplace.com when you purchase your dream lake home or Lake Property. We have lake homes contract for deed.
***Remember there is alot to know when buying or selling a Property with contract for deed terms. We can take the stress out of researching properties for you.***
Western Minnesota owner financed homes-Eastern Minnesota owner financed homes-Southern Minnesota owner financed homes-Northern Minnesota owner financed homes.
MINNESOTA SELLER FINANCING
BELOW YOU WILL FIND CD TIPS TO MAKE DRAFTING A PURCHASE AGREEMENT ALOT EASIER.
* When buying or selling a property contract for deed we recommend using BoardWalk Premier Realty INC
* Always use a title company when buying a cd house or selling. The reason is the title company or law office can provide both parties with a title search and if the buyer chooses the buyer may purchase title insurance we recommend the buyer purchase this insurance to protect themselves against and liens-assessments ect.
CREDIT TO HELP REFINANCE CD HOME EASIER
· Make sure buyers open 2-3 accounts and pay on time monthly. Do not go over 25% of the credit limit. Banks will want 1-2 years of payments on time. If you cannot get a credit card there are cards you can put money down and they will give you a card and you can pay on it. The main thing is to get credit and someone reporting to your credit bureau.
*Sellers have the right to cancel a MN contract for deed 60 days after default seek legal advice on that. Buyer may sign back the contract with a quit claim deed. Seek legal advice on that also.
· Homestead sometimes when you buy a home it is non home stead the buyer can call the county or city the property is in and see what the taxes would be once it is homestead.
· Record the contract for deed it is the law in MN but if you close at a title company or law office they will do it for you.
· BUYING A HOME CONTRACT FOR DEED CAN BE COMPLICATED USING BOARDWALK PREMIER REALTY INC we work with installment contracts-purchase money mortages daily. There is a lot to know when drafting the purchase agreement and land contract.
* Remember with RENT TO OWN if you DO NOT exercise your option to buy the property you will loose out on down payment-and any payments you have made to the owner. Make sure you DO NOT Make any repairs to the house until you refinance it because if you don’t buy it you loose out on all of the repairs you put into the house.
· The buyer has the right to occupy claim homestead status. Most of the time the buyer gets possession at closing unless stated in purchase agreement.
· If the buyer defaults on the contract for deed the seller may cancel the contract to reclaim the property. In Minnesota the seller with have to serve buyer a cancelation from a third party and proceed at court.
OWNER FINANCING COMPANY
BOARDWALK PREMIER REALTY INC