Regardless Of Past Credit or Current credit.
You Can Still Own A House
You can search Minnesota Real Estate by Counties with the click of a button. Just click on any County you want to live in and Browse contract for deed listings.
You will find Contract for deed Condo’s-Town homes-Cabins-Lakeshore-Hobby Farms-Acreage-Farm-New Construction and much more. Cd terms are available on all types of properties-
You may find Information on the latest contract listings available and terms the sellers are offering in todays real estate market.
Direct by owner financing.Usually no banks are involved in seller financing once in a while a local will offer contract for deed financing but not too often.
“You can find 100s of the latest cd listings on our site”
MN HOMES CONTRACT FOR DEED
A Contract for Deed allows a Buyer to purchase a home without obtaining a Mortgage. The home Seller becomes the lender to the Buyer, sometimes known as Seller financing.
QUALIFYING FOR OUR CONTRACT FOR DEED PROGRAMS
* How much Money will the owners want down its usually around 10% of the sale price of the property.
* Sometimes a Bank statement or Tax return to show you have the down payment .
* Proof of employment.
Credit usually isnt an issue.
If you have 10% down of the sale price of the house you are seeking.
We will find you a house..
We have helped people buy a home with bad credit, self employed,Turned down by lenders, high debt to income ratios,Bankrupcy,low credit scores and with Foreclosures.
Also clients who are in the middle of foreclosure regardless of your past or current situation we should be able to find you a home with cd terms if you have 10% down or more of the sale price of the house.
Contract for deed properties can close very quickly if the property is vacant as fast as 7 days.
Contact us today we will help make your dreams of owning a property come true.
Findin a contract for deed in a sellers market can be challenging. We have investors and clients who contact us all the time to tell us their latest inventory of properties coming available. We try to work with owners directly. We don’t advertise the whole MLS to try to get people to call us. 99% of other web sites are mls listings that are not cd properties they are trying to gather business. We work with contract for deed homes daily.
We only publish owner financed properties. If you want to close on a home quickly a contract for deed is the way to go. Getting a mortgage can take 30 days or more. A cd property can close in 7 days. Once your home inspection and title work is completed we can close. With a mortgage company their is alot of paperwork and underwriting-appraisals ect.
Closing costs on a contract for deed are a fraction of what it costs for a mortgage.. The down payment is usually higher than a mortgage but the buyer saves money on closing costs.
What does that mean? The down payment comes off the balance owed right off the bat verses paying the Lender.
1.I recommend using a title company or law office to close the sale.
2. Using a BoardWalk Premier Realty INC for finding a home and drafting the purchase agreement.
3. Do a home inspection.
4. Purchase title insurance.
5. Plan out the length of the contract for deed so you can refinance the property in the time frame.
6. Dont put all your money into the home till you refinance it. You may want to pay to put more money down when you refinance the house for less of a payment. Have a rainy day fund.
7. Dont wait till the last minute to know if you can refinance start looking at options to get your credit scores higher or debt paid down years in advance.
8. If you think you are going to have a hard time refinancing the contract for deed contact the seller and see if they will extend the contract. If not call BoardWalk Premier Realty Steve Vennemann and sell your property so you don’t loose out on the equity in your home.
9. Most importantly enjoy your home. You can get the tax benefits of home ownership in Minnesota and paint-remodel what ever you like to do.
I always recommend we try to get you a mortgage first before a contract for deed.
If we cannot get you into a mortgage we always have plan B with a contract for deed. With a mortgage it opens up a lot more properties to view. In this hot market we want as many options as possible.
We have access Mortgage programs where lenders offer loans as low as 3% down Conventional-FHA 3.5% MHFA and Rural loans with a $1000 down and zero down. We look forward in helping you home Ownership dream a Reality.
Stop renting and put your money to your future and have home ownership. Rent to Own is a different deal you are renting til a future date in which you have the option to purchase the home. The renter does not have any ownership rights and the down payment is usually non refundable. I have seen the sellers sell the property before the buyer can buy the property. Still with a land contract if you can. The tax benefits alone gives the buyer their down payment back over time..
BOARDWALK PREMIER REALTY INC
Steve Vennemann (651-334-8312) BROKER
I have been in business for over 20 years. I work with Owner financing daily in Minnesota and Western Wisconsin.